“United we stand, divided we fall.”
The students of Godavari House conducted a mass assembly on 02-11-2022, Wednesday. They engaged the rest of the students in continuing the whole assembly in a cinematic view. The students gathered as per their respective houses and stood in lines to take part in the assembly. In the first place, the students of Godavari house chose ‘unity’ as the theme of the assembly and brought out the essence of unity throughout the assembly. The students of Godavari presented the assembly in a narrative form starting with the story of three people from different religions as they embark the journey to make documentaries on rivers of India. Later on, the nightingales of the Godavari house chanted a melodious song. To continue further, they burnt up the dance floor for a mashup. Further, they put up an inspiring skit with the theme unity. There were also speeches of students to ignite the spirit of unity.
It’s another milestone for DPS – Warangal as our school bagged several prestigious awards and certificates. Here are the details of the laurels:
Youth Ideathon: It’s an event conducted by CBSE in collaboration with Management Entrepreneurship, Professional Skill Council and Think Start Up. Our DPS – Warangal is short-listed in the top 25 schools out of more than 5000 schools across India.
- Chess Championship: Master Sai Ganesh Reddy of IX Tennyson and M. Abhinav Reddy have secured top positions in the 38th Telangana State ranking Chess Tournament – 2022.
- Best Dance Performance: DPS – Warangal troupe participated in the district level Yuva Utsav – Yuva Samvad – India @ 2047 and bagged the first position in the cultural fest event which was organized by Nehru – Yuva Kendra Warangal.
- Karate and Kung Fu: Master B. Manvith has participated in 2nd National level open to all. He bagged two gold medals in weapon category and yellow belt category.
- Silicon India: SiliconIndia is a US-India magazine which provides exclusive and authentic content featuring our Pro-Vice Chairman Mr. Ravi Kiran in the magazine’s cover story. The magazine also features our school as one of the top 10 residential schools in India.
- District Level Dance: Classical team, Folk team, and Dhandiya team bagged the first prize in the district level. These troupes competed with college level students and got promoted to the state level.
- We thank all the parent fraternity, teaching faculty, students and administration team for your unending trust and support. Continue to support us in the same way to equip the students to reach the stars.